We work in partnership with retailers to offer consumer finance across all eCommerce platforms. Our Omni-channel module fully integrates online, over the phone and for in-store sales, allowing your customers to purchase what they want; however they want to. We specialise in interest-free credit, which allows consumers to spread the cost of their purchases over 12 months.
As one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies, we’ve re-written the traditional lending model. We’ve combined machine learning with real-time updateable algorithms which allow us to; instantly assess an applications creditworthiness, run in-line fraud and security checks and continuously monitor the performance of our loan book. We maximise credit sales outcomes by leveraging weighted deposits and our unique-to-market guarantor product.
Backed by one of the UK’s leading venture capitalists, we’re entirely independent and lend our own capital. When retailers partner with us, they are not reliant on brokers or 3rd party lenders. Our in-house team specialises in all these areas, resulting in our Retail Partners receiving the highest sales conversions. Every. Single. Time.
DivideBuy Media Reports
Your job is to make sure our Retail Partners know how to get the most out of DivideBuy and our class-leading Interest-Free Credit product.
You will be celebrating their success and supporting them when things aren’t going so well. The key is that all our Retail Partners need to feel well supported as we will form a crucial part of their sales strategy.
You will be able to split your time and skills between sales & marketing by:
- Supporting the on-boarding of all new retailers
- Provide ongoing sales and marketing analysis to support our Retail Partners
- Promote and share best practice to maximise the use of our platform
- Running multiple accounts across various tiers
- Overseeing account teams ensuring the accounts are running smoothly day-to-day
- Support your merchants with data and insight analysis that comes from the use of our platform
- You will take a proactive role in identifying new areas of growth and incentivise the retailer to achieve this
- Take ownership of all existing retailer campaigns by supporting the short-term and long-term growth strategy of the retailer portfolio
- Work towards renewing all retail partner contracts with the aim to retain the business at equal or better commercials
- Identify, solve and escalate issues on the accounts
- Liaise with various internal teams in order to achieve the best outcomes for our partnerships
- Drive change throughout the business through structured feedback to stakeholders
- At least three years of experience managing multiple accounts and interacting with clients face to face
- You are brilliant on the telephone and an amazing communicator. Whether it be in written or verbally you will be articulate and professional
- Paying attention to detail is your strong point, nothing slips off your radar
- You have exceptional time management and can prioritise activities to get things done
- An ambitious entrepreneurial attitude that thrives off challenges in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Modern recently refurbished office
- Complementary Fruit and Drinks
- Regular Social Events
- Free Parking
- Reward and recognition program
- Contributory pension scheme
- Town centre parking
- Career development
£25,000-£28,000 plus up to £5,000 annual bonus
Apply using the form on the right, attaching your CV or email: email@example.com